Thursday, August 10, 2017

OSAT Blog Hop - Kids

Good Morning, Stampers!

We have a fun hop this month dedicated to KIDS! 

With the ends of summer, back to school and last minute parties,
there is certainly something for everyone!

I am starting off with a card using the sweet Birthday Memories 
Designer papers and the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set.


I popped them peeking through the circles punched on the
card front. LOTS of fussy-cutting here, but I actually love
cutting and these images are just darling!
I kept a few cut-outs for the inside, too!


The next project is a simple one. I picked up
this pencil case and added the letters using white vinyl 
paper and the Large Letter framelits.
A great way to personalize - especially, for those
hard-to-find names.
Lastly, I added a few coordinating ribbons to 
pretty it up a bit!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Ink: Archival Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Birthday Memories DSP
Accessories: Pacific Point edged ribbon, White Vinyl paper, Smoky Slate gingham ribbon, Whisper White ribbon, 1 1/4" circle punch, Ruffled embossing folder

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Next stop is Renee! See what creative projects
she has to share with you!


Get disconnected? Hop right back on and don't miss a single project!

YOU ARE HERE! -https://rubberfunatics.blogspot.com/2017/08/osat-blog-hop-kids.html
Renee Ondrajka -https://stampinwithrenee.blogspot.com/2017/08/osat-blog-hop-kids.html

5 comments:

Jessie Holton said...

I really love this card layout with the little critters/circles on the ruffle background & you've finished the inside beautifully! Great idea with the pencil case, too xx

Jenny Hall said...

Nice job for spotlighting the paper. I really like the texture in the card base as well! Well done.

Pam Braithwaite said...

I love the decorated inside of your card. So cute!

Anna said...

Very cute! Those little animals are adorable!

Renee Ondrajka said...

Your card is adorable, so fun and whimsical and what a great idea to cut vinyl letters. I have tons of vinyl. Guess I need to start labeling some stuff. Thanks for the inspiration.